Via Cory’s blog we learn that an old, 2003 interview with him has just gone online at the Agony Column. It includes:
- mention of Jury Service, his collaboration with Charles Stross.
- the he considers his contemporaries to be Charles Stross, Karl Schroeder, Peter Watts.
- a good elaboration of whuffie
- discussion to use of technological metaphors in SF, especially the notion of backing-up (and restoring) conciousness
- general discussion of Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom and Eastern Standard Tribe